Wednesday, October 7, 2009

TPACK

Content: I will using google earth so students can actually see the different integral parts of the community.

In my Google Earth tour, I will teach content from

Standard 2 Students will develop a sense of self in relation to families and community.

Objective 2

Describe important aspects of the community and culture that strengthen relationships.

  1. Describe physical features surrounding the home, school, and community
Pedagogy: I will let the students explore their own community and draw conclusions about why the 4 locations are close to center street. I will also have the children type in their own address and find their own house. Setting up the activity this way will promote self discovery for learning.

Technology: The technology will enhance my content because it lets the children actually see their community workers. These personal connections will make the content meaningful and worth learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment